Monday, February 9, 2009

A Weekend at HOME!

We have been busy lately - okay, the past few months - and most weekends have been spent traveling. Don't get me wrong, I love being up north with our family and spending time with friends; however, I was really missing lazy days spent being at home. This past weekend we finally got just that! There was time to play together, watch Cars...again, do laundry, take naps and clean without any need to look at the clock or rush to another destination.
On Sunday while I was cleaning up after breakfast Anthony put his farm and animals from his room out into the hallway. It was so cute watching him play there for the longest time; I think he enjoyed a weekend at home as much as I did!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Doesn't it always feel good just to be home? I know in the summer we have those moments! In the winter - I can't remember what day it is!