Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hanson Wedding

Carol, Peg, Debbie - the beautiful mother of the groom - and Barb

Grandma Carol and Papa Marv
Tiff and Dana
Olivia, 1, enjoying some time out on the dance floor too!
Jocie wore her pretty, black dancing shoes and had a great time dancing the night away!

This weekend Joey and Steph - Mark's cousin - got married in the Anoka/Oak Grove/Ham Lake area. It was a beautiful wedding with a fun reception afterwards. It's probably not a surprise the highlight for Anthony and I was the dancing. (We've been practicing our moves for a long time now!) As soon as he heard the music he wanted to dance and continued to do so until he hit his limit right as Billie Jean came on. (Darn it! I love that song.) We went home shortly after and all of us were in bed and sleeping by 10:00! Even though it was an earlier night than usual we had a great time and enjoyed being with Mark's family.
Unfortunately, my camera batteries died pretty early in the night and I wasn't able to get many photos of the night. I'm especially bummed that I got none of the beautiful bride and groom. (Looks like I need to invest in more rechargeable batteries. They just seem to work better.)
Congratulations, Joey and Steph! Thank you for letting us share in your special day.

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I can't wait to be at a dance with A - he has beat! Those little girls are adorable! :)