Monday, November 22, 2010

Picasso the Dog

As soon as we got a box full of Anthony's baby photos and memorabilia I knew I wanted to do something special with it, but I had no clue what that should be. The pictures were just too precious and meaningful to sit in a box only to be visited every once in awhile. Almost immediately I enlisted the help of a very talented co-worker and friend, Tracy.
(Shameless plug: You should check her out on etsy.com. Her site - Picasso the Dog - has just recently been started, but believe me she can do just about anything when it comes to party planning, decorating, and creating something memorable & special.)
Today she unveiled her creation in tribute to Baby A and I'm in love. It's like nothing I could have dreamed up or executed when putting together. It's absolutely wonderful and something we will always treasure.
Thank you so much, Tracy, for sharing your unbelievable creative talents.



3 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Oh my gosh! She did an amazing job! Seriously talented! :) I can't wait to check out her site! :)

Jo said...

Good idea to have Tracy display such meaningful items. Tracy rocks.

Emerson, Brockton and Marquette Hare said...

Totally unnecessary. ;)