Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Momma Manda and Baby Ash
Cuddling with Papa
Uncle Air-wick and his nephews
Grandma Kaffee and her boys

We had a great Easter this year and really enjoyed our time with our families. On Friday we celebrated at my parent's house while on Saturday we traveled to Chisholm to celebrate at Great-Grandma Jean's house. Anthony did so well up north (a definite and wonderful change from the last two trips) and really enjoyed his time with his favorite people. A highlight for him would be getting lots of grandma time in, going to a movie (and eating lots of popcorn) as well as playing with Jocie.
In true Tonja fashion I didn't take out my camera as much as I should have. While we were in Chisholm I realized I spent more time chatting with Mark's aunts, uncles and cousins instead of taking photos of everything. I guess that's what happens when you haven't gotten a chance to see each other in awhile.
As the day comes to an end I feel so thankful to be surround by such wonderful family. We certainly are blessed and loved.
Hoppy Easter everyone!

Jocie and A
Two peas in a pod!

No comments: