Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whatcha doin'?

Anthony has officially started the questioning that I find so enduring and love about my five-year-old pal, CJ. Today he was full of questions as we spent the majority of our time outside playing. It was so cute to watch A walk up to Mark and hear him say, "Whatcha doin', Daddy?" Of course this was repeated often or followed up with a why? and another why? and so on. This line of questioning went on throughout the day and continued to make me smile (even as I was getting interrogated while cleaning up after supper). I know it will probably get old in the coming weeks, months and years ahead; however, I can't help but love his level of curiosity.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! You get it too now! Now all you need is the Phineas and Ferb accent on it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HEH5xCPxe0

you have to watch until about 7 seconds in...

Team Tuttle said...

I can imagine his little mind is just far more curious now that he has words to match! He can ask questions - I love it! :)

Ashley said...

How cute! At least for now, right?!