Saturday, June 13, 2009

School's Out!

April, Laura with Gracie, Luke and Jenn enjoying some conversation and good food as always.
Anthony loves playing with Mason's cars. He's got an awesome collection and it's always fun when they all get dumped out on the floor.
Anthony was in quite the mood that night. He was giving lots of kisses to everyone and didn't want to leave. He was telling me he was just going to stay there and was showing me where he was going to sleep.

Last Friday April and Charlie hosted an impromptu get together to celebrate another end of a school year. We were suppose to have a bonfire and give the kids a chance to play outside; however, the fall-like weather didn't allow for that. Unfortunately, once again, I didn't have my camera out most of the night to capture all of the fun... Maybe next time. Hopefully there will be lots of opportunities to get together and enjoy each other's company this summer.

2 comments:

LJFEIER said...

The picture around the island is so funny; Laura and Gracelynn have the same facial expression. Must have been a good story....

Millers said...

I feel your pain. Thought with the end of school I would be blogging every day...not so much. I'm dedicated to blog once per week the entire summer.

On a lighter note, want to get together in July? Carter and I are happy to come to Becker or we can meet at a park in St. Cloud. Any suggestions?