Monday, September 5, 2011

GR's Children's Museum


Being that we live 2 1/2 hours away I always love when I can get some auntie time in when we go up north.  Fortunately I was able to spend some time with my VIBs (very important boys) and give my sister some much needed down time.  Grand Rapids has a great little children's museum that always keeps Anthony entertained so we decided to spend our morning playing the hours away. They enjoyed being in every room with the water table (no surprise!), fireman and music room being absolute favorites.

 A #1 as the Tin Man
 A #2 as the Lion
(FYI: This would be another Anthony shot as I'm holding Ash up in the back!)



Fun, fun, fun was had by all until the evil chairs caused Ash to take a spill and then Anth fell not once, but twice.  Needless to say, after a long duration of playing we left the museum in tears.  Darn slippery floor and naught chairs!

No comments: