Thursday, June 9, 2011

All for $100

Today, for the first time ever, I went to Becker's annual city-wide garage sales instead of hosting one at our house.  Laura, Tracy and I got an early start on the sales and quickly found many needed treasures.  The best find of the day was a motorized four-wheeler for Chubby Chubberton to enjoy as he grows up and a huge pile of 5T clothes for A. When all was said and done the van was packed, we went to an ATM machine THREE times to fund our serious shopping quest and had a great time hanging out together.  I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

The Sellheim Story said...

I LOVE GARAGE SALES!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Garage sales with the two of you is the absolute BEST! I cannot believe how many clothes I have purchased for A for a fraction of the cost. It's AWESOME!!