Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Happy Hare-oween

Last night the Hares hosted a family friendly, fabulous & spook-tacular Halloween party with food galore and amazing decorations to boot. Their house was completely transformed by the so very talented Tracy. (She's just starting to share her gifted eye for party decorations on Etsy.com; check her out for great party ideas! Check out her site right here.) The pictures definitely do not do justice to the ambiance that was set; it really was spectacular and beyond anything I had ever seen. I was definitely wowed.
The center piece was an arrangement of goodies and quite the eye pleaser.
April added to the fun with this great dish to share.
Beautiful goodies wrapped up for the kiddies.
The Hares
Woody and his cowboy pals
Joni
As Snow White
The Bakkes with Baby Ayda
I wish I would have gotten a shot of the whole outfit.
Their short denim shorts really added to the whole look.
The Zimmers
As the Bradys
The Sellheims with Baby Amalia
Tired, but looking great as the Flintstones
The Changas
Fighter Kimbo Slice with his Zoo Keeper wife and little monkey Ru Ru
The Feierabends
As classic high school --- cheerleader and football player
(Luke still had his HS football jersey...
I should have taken this photo a bit earlier in the evening. Go #35!)
Maria with Baby Ainsely
Rocking out in her grandma's sweet outfit
My partner in crime, Dr. Bob Fartencheck.
We were dressed as professors from the UP --- Finlandia University (FU).
We sure know how to get creative, huh?!

4 comments:

LJFEIER said...

I'm so glad you got pics of the decor. I thought about that on the way home!
Great job on the pics! The camera upgrade is working for you.

Emerson, Brockton and Marquette Hare said...

I love the pic of Mark. Professor with a beer.

Maria said...

Loved the recap of the evening! Only wish there was a photo of you and your beautiful hairdo!

ClubChanga5 said...

I love all the photos! I hope you put one of yourself on here. Your hair was pretty sweet! Thanks for capturing a great night!!!