Saturday, November 21, 2009

She's convinced...

that she's truly having a baby elephant! This past week Manda had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound to find out Baby Boy Tuttle is now FIVE POUNDS at seven and a half months along. He certainly is growing and it's great to hear that both mommy-to-be and baby boy are healthy and doing well.
I love the tummy photo updates as well as hearing all of the stories like shopping for maternity pants and having a little one inside of you doing some serious gymnastics. Again, it's great, as always, to vicariously live through my sister's pregnancy. She doesn't hold back on her stories, which is great because I love hearing about everything. It's wonderful!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I think I might have to change my opinion... I'm the elephant! :) Yikes, it's so surreal to see that big of a belly! :)