Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This auntie-to-be is EXCITED!

Simply irresistible!
Touching and looking at Manda's belly is amazing!
My little nephew is in there and will be out with us in a matter of months. How amazing.
I am now a firm believer that her belly is the most beautiful sight.

I cannot help but to copy these pictures from Manda's blog and post them on my own. This weekend we headed up north for a long, MEA break to celebrate our five year anniversary and spend time with family. Although I talk to her almost everyday, I haven't seen my sister since Anthony's birthday party back in August. Needless to say, it was a delight, as always, to spend time with her and to see her ever growing belly. Baby Tuttle sure is getting bigger and kicking up a storm. The most precious moment was when Anthony took his hand and tried very seriously to feel his baby cousin kick. It was just too cute. I'm looking forward to the next couple of months - baby showers, Thanksgiving celebration, baking goodies weekend, Christmas celebrations with family and friends and then, finally, Baby Tuttle's arrival. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How exciting and cute! Isn't it amazing to see the growth and feel the movement? I know Mom and Bre look forward to touching my belly with each visit. :)