Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


BOO! Anthony surprised me this morning by waking me up and scaring me with his spooky skeleton costume (Thanks again, Uncle Erik!). While I made some breakfast he busied himself with the fun cards that Grandma Kathy and Great Aunt Gretch had sent him along with the Halloween theme stickers. He's definitely excited to go trick-or-treating and have a party at Cam and Ry's house tonight. Now if we could only get him to take a nap so he's really not a monster tonight... I guess he's just too excited, which I can understand. I am too! I haven't been to a Halloween party since I was a kid.
I hope you all have a fun (and safe!) Halloween and enjoy the little ones in their costumes.

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Happy Halloween Hansons! I hope you have a wonderful evening with your friends! I can't wait to see pictures of A trick-or-treating with Cam and Ry! :)