Saturday, May 9, 2009

Celebrating Jenn

At the end of April, Super Luke (this new name definitely fits him!) threw a large 30th birthday bash for Jenn at their house. It was a great day of meeting her high school/college friends, hanging out with other friends/their family members and, most importantly, celebrating Jenn. We had a great time eating, chatting and being together throughout the day. Way to pull it off, SL!

Finally a photo of Miss Gracelynn! She's now twelve pounds and such a cutie. Here she's posing with her mommy, April, and Laura. (By the way, if you want an AMAZING cut and color I highly recommend calling April up. She's clearly gifted at what she does. Now if only I could style my hair as cute as she did...)

Look at how big Emerson is getting! In a month's time he'll be celebrating his birthday too! I can't wait to see the photos from that party. His mommy Tracy certainly knows how to make everything fabulous.

Happy birthday, Jenn! I hope you enjoy your thirties just as much as you did your twenties!

2 comments:

LJFEIER said...

Good job updating the blog, dear! You forget to give yourself credit for all the work you put into my party.... like I said, my family wants to clone you so they could have such an amazing friend!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Can you seriously imagine two of me walking around? Yes, I would be able to get more work done; however, that might be too much Tonja for anyone to handle!