Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cam and Ry




If you ask Anthony who his friends are he automatically says Cam and Ry. Luckily for A there has been lots of best friend time in the past couple of weeks. He's definitely a fortunate little guy to have two wonderful boys to hang out with and play.
Getting a picture of the three of them together proves impossible with my slow shutter speed camera mixed with their need to be moving around constantly. Perhaps one of these days I'll get a decent shot of the boys together.

4 comments:

LJFEIER said...

Oh, our cute little ones. Let's have a play date again soon... Luke started fishing league on Wednesday nights so we're still available!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Sounds great! Sign us up!

Team Tuttle said...

They are all too cute and getting so dang big! My gosh times flies! I was just looking at the pictures of A on the wall - he has grown so much from the wonderful February he came into our lives. I'm so glad you are blessed to have the wonderful friends in Becker. Especially 'your friend Jen' and everyone else you introduce in that way. :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Hey! Be nice, little sister! I haven't used the phrase "my friend..." in a long time! :)