Monday, April 13, 2009

Oteneagen Road Fun

Anthony and Papa Willie eating green olives together.

Oh, how funny! For some reason Anthony LOVES olives and pickled fish now, but hated it last Easter. Interesting and GROSS!

Playing hide and seek with Auntie Manda and Uncle Erik is so much fun! I wonder if they will ever be able to find him?

Peek-a-boo!

The top that lights up was a huge hit for A and he enjoyed playing with it. Especially since auntie and uncle were playing too and he had their complete attention.

After spending time in Chisholm, we went to my parents' house to spend the day with them and celebrate Easter. Anthony had a great time playing with all of his toys there and spending time with my family. It was nice to get everyone together for a home cooked, yummy mom meal --- the first of many in the new house! The highlight for me was watching Anthony interact with everyone; it is clear that he's surrounded by people who love him.
As usual, I didn't do a very good job capturing all of the day's memories. Luckily for me, Manda certainly did. You'll have to check out Team Tuttle as I'm sure she'll be posting her fabulous shots of the day soon.

No comments: