Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pinterest

Some individuals have the gift of creativity; they come up with unique and fun ideas all of the time on their own.   Unfortunately, that's a quality I have never possessed.  I have found out, though, that it doesn't really matter because a site has been created for people just like me.   

This newly found site is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and has given me so many ideas for experiments, projects, and craft creations to do with the Bubsa Boo as well as yummy recipes to try out.  I vowed that if I was going to go onto the site that I would have to go beyond pinning items, but really trying them out.  It turns out that really isn't a problem.  Anth is always eager to do an experiment of some sort and I'm always willing to mix it up in the kitchen.  It's been a lot of fun and worth joining. 

The "hot lava" was a favorite of Anthony's.  He loved mixing the items together and watching them overflow; he spent a lot of time doing it again and again and again.  The double bonus was our conversation about what would make the reaction happen again (adding more vinegar vs. baking soda or perhaps both) as well as getting the dingy glasses sparkling clean again.

Fortunately, we have a whole line up of craft projects and experiments waiting for us this summer.  Can't wait!

Seriously.
What are you waiting for?!?!
(Insert sister's name HERE: __ __ __ __ __)
I guarantee you'll love it too! 









No comments: