Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day, Anth!





Tonight we celebrated Anthony's Gotcha Day with pizza (requested by Anth), cake (also requested by Anth) a new superhero and time together as a family.

Four years ago we brought our little Bubsa Boo home.
He's home!
Four years ago we had supper for the first time together, had bath night, read books as a family and Anth slept through the entire night while I kept waking up to check on him.
I felt like I needed to pinch myself that he was finally home.
Four years ago Mark and I became parents and our lives changed absolutely for the better.
What an amazing gift!

Thank you to everyone who continues to show your love and support for our family.  YOU are the reason we continue to get stronger and healthier as a family and move into the future with so much hope.

No comments: