Thursday, August 4, 2011

Our Wednesday Visit

Last Wednesday night A and I spent the evening with Jenn and the boys while the daddies were busy doing their thing - fishing league for Luke and a work trip to Valley Fair for Mark. (Yes, I said a work trip to Valley Fair.  What a rough company Mark works for, huh?!  My school district is always doing fun work trips as well as providing lunch from Chipotle.  HA!  The business world is so drastically different than the education world.)   It was a great night of watching the "big boys" play, loving up little Quin and seeing my amazing friend continue to do amazing things as a mother of three beautiful boys.  Of course I totally enjoyed my time chatting with Jenn; however, for Anthony it was all about Ry and Cam's new, awesome, wonderful, BIG, blue pool.  
He is in love. 
Seriously in love.
It was a wonderful summer night and I left feeling very thankful.

At one point Jenn went inside to cool off and feed Quin.  I had the pleasure of staying outside with the boys.  As I sat on the patio watching I overheard their conversation.  Anthony was very nervous to wear goggles, but really wanted to try it too.  Rylan went totally into Luke Feierabend coaching mode and it was the cutest, bring-tears-to-your-eyes conversation I have heard in a long time.  Not only did Ry help adjust the goggles and give advice, but he also kept cheering Anthony on and telling him that he could do it.  In the end, A wore his goggles with a smile on his face and I was left feeling so grateful for this special little guy that is a part of our Becker-amily.

Cam and Anthony really seem like long lost brothers.  
The things they do are so similar (and weird!) it's like they are destine to be great pals!

 All smiles!

 Jenn looks amazing and is doing an incredible job!

Mr. Quin is almost three weeks old in this shot.  
He's still just a little guy, but oh so sweet and a great snuggler. 

1 comment:

ClubChanga5 said...

CUTEness!!! Love the photo of Jenn and Quin.