Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Basking in the Good

This morning another I love you came out of A's mouth,
which caused us both to smile.

Then when picking up from daycare
he came running when he saw our spaceship
and gave me a huge hug and kiss.
That never happens...

Again, my heart is filled with HOPE.
RAD, SPD, ODD...
None of that matters when there's
love,
understanding,
stability,
consistency
and the constant support of a family.
Right?!

“Love comes to those who still hope

even though they've been disappointed,

to those who still believe

even though they've been betrayed,

to those who still love

even though they've been hurt before.”

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy for you! This made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I bet you feel amazing...love you guys! Mol

LJFEIER said...

Oh, for exciting!!!
Our Julie mtgs left me no time to even chat about this today...
LeRoy's jumping for JOY!