Friday, February 19, 2010

Who needs to leave the cabin when you have friends like these three ladies?


The now annual winter Feierabend cabin getaway was just what the doctor ordered for Mark and I. To say we've been stressed, worried, tired, flustered, frustrated, beyond busy.... is putting it lightly. To have a weekend away as a couple with six other amazing friends/our Becker-amily was truly rejuvenating. I absolutely love this picture Jenn took (minus the fact that she isn't in it) because of every one's smile --- especially Mark and I. We truly had a wonderful time. All of those laughs, great meals, genuine conversations, drinks, games played, lounging around/sleeping in and even enduring the most atrocious gas from the guys was just what we needed. It was, by far, the best weekend we have had in a long time.
Thank you, Luke and Jenn, for hosting and sharing your gem of a getaway with us. My hubby will now forever be known as Devon when he drinks and I'm still singing "All the Single Ladies" while trying to practice moves as awesome as Gret's! You gave us a priceless gift and we are so grateful.

For the best recap of the weekend check out What L & J Have to Say. Luke's post, Fun Eruptus, made me laugh out loud and get teary eyed towards the end. The writing completely encapsulates the wonderful memories that were made. It truly was an amazing weekend.

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I'm so glad you have great friends to get away with! I'm also glad you had the opportunity to get away! Yeah! :)