Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekend Fun

A few weekends ago we ironically took a winter weekend getaway with friends to a water park and it happened to be SEVENTY-FIVE DEGREES OUTSIDE.  Wowzers!  What a crazy weather spell we are in although I am not complaining at all.    


Three Bears Lodge proved to a be a lot of fun for the kids and adults, but busy.  Five co-workers turned girlfriends have nine kiddos - ranging from five months to six - which means we spend a lot of time watching, playing, redirecting, parenting and getting conversations in between all of that.  It's wonderful, though, to have friends who are in the same stage of life and understand the busyness of being working mothers.  

I....

really should have pulled out my camera more often during this trip.  I realize I have very few pictures and there's a whole lot of cuteness to document.

am thankful that cryptosporidium wasn't running rampant and that I didn't contribute to the recent problem.  Where will you be when your diarrhea comes back!?

love that we are able to continue the tradition that my parents started way back when.  Winter Blah Getaway Weekends are always fun and a highlight for Anth.


No comments: