Sunday, November 23, 2008

Abby

Last night "Abby" - The Single Sister - spent the night with us after having a Lia Sophia party at Jenn's house in Monticello. (We were trying to get Anthony to say EMILY, but he heard her say Abby in conversation and got that name stuck in his head. Apparently, Emily can be Abby too. Who knows what's going on in the mind of a two year old.)
Anyway, it was great fun having the little sister of my best friend since forever over for the night. We were able to chat a lot and catch up as well as play her new and fabulous Wii. I had a great time showing her my awesome bowling skills, acting like a fool playing tennis and totally getting smoked in Mario Kart.
The night was only complete, though, when we stepped into the Mac's photo booth! Hopefully the pictures showcase just how much fun we had.
Thanks again, "Abby", for putting up with Zoey's dog hair and spending the night with us. It was great to see you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ha! 24 hours later and these are still funny!

Thanks again for having me. I had a blast!

P.S. Zoey's hair didn't bug me one bit!

Erin said...

scary!